Last Updated: February 26, 2020
Paradise Hearing, LLC (“we“, “us” or “our“) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy (together with our Terms and Conditions and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis for which any personal data we collect from you by and through www.paradisehearingaz.com (“Website“), or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat/use it. We keep certain basic information when you visit our Website and recognize the importance of keeping that information secure and letting you know how that information will be used.
This policy applies only to our Website. If you leave our site via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. We have no control over other websites, their policies, or the terms of that website, therefore you should find and review the website’s policies before continuing to access the site.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms or fields on our Website. This includes personal information, comments, and images that you input into the “Comments” section at the time you use our Website, whether subscribing to our service, requesting further services/information, or providing any other comments in that section.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data, whether this is required for our own business purposes, or otherwise, and the resources that you access.
- If you leave a comment on our website, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. We retain this information so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically rather than storing them in a moderation queue.
- Users that register on our website, we will store their personal information provided in their User Profile. All registered users can view, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (but you cannot change your username). Website administrators can also view and edit that information.
If you are uploading images to our website, please avoid using images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS). This is for your protection as visitors to our site can download and extract any location data from images you have uploaded.
If you do not want Your Information shared as described above, then you should not provide us with Personal Information.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including availability of your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration, and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. We may also collect statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns. The statistics obtained does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalized service. When you visit our site, the cookies contain no personal data and will be discarded when you close your browser. If you log in to our site, cookies will be activated to save your login information and display choices. Login cookies last for two (2) days and display option cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two (2) weeks. Once you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved to your browser. This cookie will not include any personal data, it simply indicates the post ID of the article and expires after one (1) day.
The Cookies we use enables us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences and to allow us to customize our site according to our customers and/or prospective customers’ interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognize you when you return to our site.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following manner:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data/information you have provided to us or our website. You can also request that we delete any personal data we hold about you or your account. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
OPT OUT FROM NETWORK CLEAN’S COMMUNICATIONS
You may receive marketing communications from our affiliates, or us including, but not limited to, a welcome email and notification/alert emails. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may update your preference by following the instructions in those communications. Regardless of any such notice from you, we may continue to contact you about services for which you have registered.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific task are granted access to personal information provided to us. Our services and Website have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. While we make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third parties from illegally obtaining this information.
By entering your information onto our site, including home and/or mobile telephone number, you are granting us permission to contact you at those numbers or any other number we believe are connected to your account (unless prohibited by law). Your consent allows us to use text messaging, artificial or pre-recorded voice messages, and automatic dialing technology, for all purposes not prohibited by law. Message and data rates may apply. You may contact us at anytime to change these preferences. We may also send emails to any address we believe is connected to your account. The purposes of these calls and messages include, but are not limited to, suspected fraud, collection of information, administration of your account, and collection of premiums. Our rights under this Section extend to our affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, and/or agents. To cease from receiving text messages from us, please reply STOP to any message we send.
Any information you may disclose in public areas of our Website or the Internet, may become public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information in these public areas.